We are currently looking for speakers! We’re expecting over 200 attendees with a wide range of experience and interests. All presentations will be recorded and posted to WordPress.tv.
Speakers will also be invited to a special speakers only dinner and receive a special “thank you” gift from the organizing committee.
Sessions will be approximately 35 minutes long with 15 minutes of Q&A.
We’re currently looking for talks related to the following topics:
- WordPress Basics
- Blogging and Content Creation
- Custom Website Development
- Themes and Front End Development (HTML/CSS/JS, Etc…)
- Design and User Experience
- Backend Development, Frameworks, Workflow, etc…
- Marketing and Branding
- Running a WordPress Based Business
You are not required to be a professional speaker, but you must know what you’re talking about. We’ll be selecting speakers based on how timely, relevant and useful the topic is.
Selection will be made in the coming months.
Apply to speak at WordCamp Ann Arbor by filling out the short form below. Please be as detailed as possible.